fifacoinspaysafecard Forum Index fifacoinspaysafecard
fifacoinspaysafecard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PoE’s The Kinda Game Where You Get Halfway Toward Your Goal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    fifacoinspaysafecard Forum Index -> fifacoinspaysafecard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poes3

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:57 am    Post subject: PoE’s The Kinda Game Where You Get Halfway Toward Your Goal Reply with quote

Once per league I facilitate a giveaway for those continuing the fight in standard, or in this case, poe currency purchase! Most of us are league hoppers, rarely go back to non-league and with Flashback nearly upon us, the giveaway will commence soon!

Sorry I don't have a picture. But, as a Witch, i encountered not two, but Three harbingers all in the same place. Now, as crazy as that sounds, it's not too crazy. Now what if all 3 of them where placed behind Navali, right as you fight the goat that falls from the sky, and at the same time, the Flicker-Spider invasion boss jumps behind you.

So today I tried this game again ( I have not got past act 1 before) and as i have been streaming recently I decided to stream it.

Normally when i do this in other games i get a little bit of attention and some tips but this community was different.

This community actually enchaned my experience which is a rarity for most online games. I had several people add me and join the party! They gave me great loot and explained builds, late game content, what to look for etc.

One of the community members was nice enough to spend 45 minutes with me after the stream installing a item filter, going through builds on the website (poe currency cheap builds are good for new leagues) and installing a build program! He then showed me several great content creators and hyped me up for the new league tomorrow!

Not anymore. Now that second boat to Lioneye’s is halfway through the campaign, and there’s no third boat back to Lioneye’s (not that you mentioned the third one). PoE’s the kinda game where you get halfway toward your goal, and then get sent back to the starting point but with a much improved understanding and survival chance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    fifacoinspaysafecard Forum Index -> fifacoinspaysafecard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: