fifacoinspaysafecard Forum Index fifacoinspaysafecard
fifacoinspaysafecard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The game and utilize his outstanding skills

Post new topic   Reply to topic    fifacoinspaysafecard Forum Index -> fifacoinspaysafecard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rshop2018

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:37 am    Post subject: The game and utilize his outstanding skills Reply with quote

PAC: He's just one of these players with high acceleration and a decent sprint speed. I played a couple of matches with him around the base and then hit on the hunter on him, which attracted him into 98 acc and 88 sprint speed. Felt pretty fast after Cheap FIFA 19 Coins that. No complaints in any way.

SHO: I did not actually expect him to score a lot, but he also scored 6 goals in 10 Div 1 game. After using Hunter, you'll discover that his end in the box is quite clinical. Long strikes were decent as I discovered most of these either hit the pole were rescued by Tier 1 goalkeepers.

98 Passing is no exaggeration and is actually felt in the game. Cunning balls happen with such class and precision. He lets you take your time with the sport because of the type of player he is. Deadly on break, when thrown through a pass or pushed, I always found my striker.

DRI: World course. With this card you need not rush. Constantly give him the ball and look to make. He could pass by the top midfielders with a couple ball rolls or merely a twist twist. His foundation dribbling stat is 91, but mix that with 98 agility and balance and he is pretty much the demigod.

DEF: He has intercepted so much that you can see your competition has a nervous breakdown during the sport. Such a fantastic placement is all the time and his capacity to trace is FIFA 19 Coins phenomenal. He's 5'9, so it's a bit too much to ask him to win headers, but he will allow you to manage to dominate the midfield.

PHY: 90 physically. Power is literally the only real con with this map. He is occasionally bullied if a player like Prime Viera is in your bum. The defenders were usually not able to stay up with him, even to direct a physical fight. 99 endurance and 91 aggression is just a blessing. Can turn off attacks like a beast.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    fifacoinspaysafecard Forum Index -> fifacoinspaysafecard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: