fifacoinspaysafecard Forum Index fifacoinspaysafecard
fifacoinspaysafecard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Find The One You Want To Run In Path Of Exile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    fifacoinspaysafecard Forum Index -> fifacoinspaysafecard
View previous topic :: View next topic  
poes3

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 2:53 am    Post subject: Find The One You Want To Run In Path Of Exile Reply with quote

The new design makes it a lot easier to quickly gaze over the different maps, and find the one you want to run. The layout without filters shows all maps in chunks of tiers, if you start filtering out maps, the view will automatically make the maps bigger, and slightly alter the way they're displayed.

Nice changes, just worried there won't be enough users during the Flashback event. But going forward I really hope this gets more popular for the 3.3 league because I hugely prefer your layout over the poecraft one. No need to give me chaos orbs poe, just share with a friend or other streamers who may be looking for graphics. If you have any games you'd like to see have a custom overlay, feel free to reach out.

Overlay comes as a full 1920x1080 image that you can resize down to 720 if you need. Text is also masked out at that large size so that it will fit pixel perfect with the rest of the overlay. Feel free to mix and match other overlay pieces if you'd like! Would love to see these in action in the wild so please reach out if you stream with it.

Same goal here, never pushed passed 90. That was an ED trickster too. But I'm all about the degen at the moment, ran deaths oath in bestiary, but for this league I'm gonna try the new trickster but this time with Scorching Ray, so I can actually take out some bosses too!

Well you only need 5 off colors which on average is half as expensive as a 6 link or less, and you can progressively work your way up on the off colors and save your progress using the vorici jeweler method so there's no need to have a second chestplate at the ready to be constantly trying to 6 link with fusings as you go. It's a much poe orbs buy alternative to having a build that makes use of a 6 link without all the pressure of getting lucky/unlucky.

The dps ceiling can be difficult as you can only scale blight so far, but the tradeoff in mapping speed is well worth it. I'm typically able to kill t11-t12 map bosses without too much of a hassle minus atoll. So if its your second character of the league and you aren't too concerned about having to kill map bosses for atlas completion I think it's a great build to play for mapping.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    fifacoinspaysafecard Forum Index -> fifacoinspaysafecard All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: